Antearz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antearz

Antearz Anime and Gaming Groups

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Applications Set
Applications Set I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:45 pm by Sunleader

Applications Set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunleader
Captain
Captain
Sunleader

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

We are an Young Squadron Founded after an short Discussiong in the United Anime Front

http://forum.warthun...-front/page-404

As you surely Realize this Squad leans its Backround Story to an TSF Unit of an Fantasy World inside an Visual Novel.

http://muvluv.wikia....th_TSF_Squadron

We are an Fun Squadron which means that theres no Heavy Quotas or other Strict Requirements.

However.

After Consideration we will Implement some Rules you should Fullfill if you want to Apply (Pls note Older Members are Excempted from this)

If your playing Warthunder. You are to be in Teamspeak.

Teamspeak 3 Server will be Send to you per PM or wherever you Applied to us Smile

If you dont want to Play with others for whatever reason we got a Muted Channel which you can stay in Razz

But you will have to be In Teamspeak.

If you need help with setting up an Teamspeak 3 Client you can talk to Sidewinder or me about it and we.ll help you out!

Of course your also Welcome if your Playing other Games Razz Maybe someone will Play along. But the Rule is only for Warthunder since we are an Squadron there Wink

Activity

You should be active at least once a Week.

(This can be Avoided by Announcing that your Away of course. Also I wont be Checking this all the time so you wont get Kicked if your missing it once or something. But if nobody sees you for Months you can assume I.ll be pissed Wink )

Pls note. Activity just means you should show up.

If your taking a Break from Warthunder. Just show your Face in Teamspeak. Maybe Play something else or just chat a bit with people to show us your Alife Wink

From now on. Applicants just Applying ingame without Talking to anyone will be Rejected.

Pls write an PM to Sidewinder (for US Timezone) or to me (for EU Timezone)

For Now

You need to Speak either German or English. One of em is Fine albeit English is welcome! As it helps Communicating with everyone.

Other Languages might be added if I get Co Leaders which have an high enough Mastery of them to keep the People On the Road Smile

One more Requirement for Joining this Squad is Accepting the Callsign you.ll carry inside the Clan Razz

(Dont worry its something I.ll assign to you automaticly after max 2 weeks so unless your into this part you can just ignore it Wink )

Callsigns are normally given out exactly once.

If you leave the Squadron  normally you.ll keep your Callsign

New Members will always be given a new Callsign and not replace the Callsigns given to Members no longer Active.

Normally means your leaving without being Kicked or other methods of dishonorable leavings like for example leaving without so much as leaving me a note of your leaving.

But it can also simply mean that you decided to leave the Squad less than 1 Month after you Joined which will result in all record of you ever being a Member of it being Deleted.

Memberlist moved to our own Forum Smile

Check in there as soon as Possible Pls Smile

Forum Data can be Acquired by Sidewinder or Me.

Pls note until I did the adjustments to the rights system the Forum is Member only.

So only Members will receive the Link and Access.

Remember.

There is no such thing as an Price too great to pay!

As an Sidenote.

The Name "Schwarze Marken" (Black Marks) refers to the Colored Marks that German Medics use to define the Status and Priority of an Wounded Soldier for Treatment.

Yellow means light Injury with low priority, Red means serious Injury with high priority.

Black means that the Soldier is beyond Medical Help and wont receive treatment.

We are Recruiting Members.

If your Interested in joining us. You can contact either our Recruiting Officer Sidewinder00 or me directly Sunleader

The most reliable way to Contact us is over the Forum via PM.

You can also Write an Application in this Forum

Since this was bought up several times now ^^

The 666th TSF Squadron is an German Themed Squadron and the Commander as well as the Vice Commander are German.

The Squadron however is International. (I think right now about 50% of the Members are German or Speak German)

You are allowed to Speak either German or English and the Descriptions as well as anything else will be kept in English Smile (Except the Themed RP Parts of course) Smile

Given your Interested in what they mean exactly your free to ask me of course.

Albeit it can be found pretty easily from the links above as well Smile

We Play Mostly RB Ground and Air Forces! Smile

Hope to see you around Smile

Last edited by Sunleader on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://666th-tsf.forumieren.com
TinKINGTIGER
Ensign
Ensign
TinKINGTIGER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:05 am

Hi,im tinkingtiger i would like to apply to this clan for war thunder and the games i play is warthunder and world of tanks thank you very much for accepting me to this clan
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder00
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Sidewinder00

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sunleader
Captain
Captain
Sunleader

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:35 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Swaynes

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:22 am

First Name: Brett
Last Name: Thames
IGN: Swaynes_Too_High
Availability: Most days, unless I'm doing Crossfit or Working (On a military schedule so some times I can be gone for weeks at a time but those are quite rare).
Why I'm looking to join, I'm just trying to get back in to the WT community and find a good group to play with. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sunleader
Captain
Captain
Sunleader

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Well Thats fine with me Razz

I am Shift Worker so I am not exactly there every day either Smile

I.ll send ya an PM Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications Set   Applications Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum